Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: I've had my heart squished....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I couldn't agree with you more..

    To never extend your hand would be a meaningless life and an unfulfilled one at that. I may not have many fingers left to chop off, but what I got I am always willing to give at any risk.

    and Chloe, I do know what you are saying. I too just did that in my life and even thou it hurt and the truth stung, it had to be done for me and I have no regrets either way.

    **kisses ya on the head** [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#0C6C50"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by SummerStorm:
    email me or post on my board ifn I'm not online when ya need an ear...or a shoulder*hugs ya n smooches ya* luvs ya [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ThunderGurl, the key words = ifn im not online? its the thought that counts but your puter is like mine it seldom disconnects by itself LOL.smooch.

    Chloe? get over it *sings to you* need i remind you of the word fukkres? L*L *blows yer heart back up from it being squished.* *sings more.

    now is everybody happy again?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm rt i'd agree not "extending your hand" would be a bad thing. But here its not the same.. and dont think it would lead to an unfulfilled life. Unless you actually were talking about rt.

    I admit most days and with most people online I am just killing time. But i realize most others here are doing the same.

    <font color="#0C6C50" size="1">[ March 17, 2003 05:06 PM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO>....lately I think I've been ofline more than online...*smooches Tee*.....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes, online......... it's hard to say how you really feel about someone. You try to type how you feel, but it comes out all wrong. It's hard to understand how a total stranger can totally touch your life somehow. And there are days when you curse how they did. And days when you beam with with just knowing them a little bit. But that doesn't take away the hurt when you lose them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •